* Orders can take up to 2 weeks to process as stepped gradients are dyed to order. Stash packs and colorwash gradients ship within a week.
* No rush orders. I want your fabric to be colorfast and so do you! That takes time.
* All shipping is via USPS.
* If you have an issue with an order please contact me so we can reach a mutually satisfactory resolution.
* Reviews are very helpful to online sellers, so if you could take time to leave a review that would be much appreciated.
1. Does the fabric fade?
I use Procion MX dyes which bond with the fabric and are color fast. However, all fabric will fade if constantly exposed to direct sunlight.
2. How do I wash hand dyed fabric?
Your fabric is preshrunk due to the multiple hot washes it has gone through to remove the excess dye. Fabric is color fast in a cold wash. If you use hot water, a Colorcatcher is recommended.
3. Do you offer discounts?
Sign up for my (infrequent) newsletter at email@example.com to hear the latest about sales and special offers.
4. Is your studio a smoke free zone?
5. Do you have pets?
I have 2 furry overlords.
6. Do you use scented detergent?
I am aware that some people have allergies. I do not use scented detergents, or fabric softener sheets on my hand dyed fabric. Fabric is washed in Dawn dishwashing soap and I use wool dryer balls.
7. Do you make all the fabric yourself?
I do, and I have the callouses to prove it...
8. Do you do custom orders?
I do. I am happy to work with customers to try to bring their vision to life!
9. Why do I have to wait 2 weeks for some of your fabric?
Color wash gradients, stash packs and ice dyes are listed when they are already made, and will ship within 2-5 business days. Stepped gradients are dyed to order because I offer a wide range of colors and cannot keep them all in stock. Unfortunately there is no magic wand for the dyeing process. Once the dye has been applied, fabric must sit for 24 hours to allow the dye to bond chemically with the fabric. Then begins the first of many wash outs, including an overnight soak. To keep my sanity and my body intact, there is a 2 week production time on all gradient bundles. If fabric is in stock it will ship sooner. If you have a deadline, let me know upfront and I can tell you what the time line will be for your order.
Your information is collected and used by Color Connexion and Goimagine solely to process the order and for tax purposes.
Fabric may be returned within 14 days of receipt, provided it is in the original condition. Return shipping to be paid by buyer, except in the case of defect. Once I receive and QC the return, a refund will be issued to the original credit card used by the buyer.